Dear all,

I've got a Plugin that I would like to share: "Ticket Cleaner".

Its purpose is to provide cleaning of tickets when created from emails but also
when edited directly.

I know that this feature is going to be included into release 0.85, but before
this release there are several persons who are looking forward to get it for
their current version.

Could you create a plugin area for it? And assign it me (Tomolimo) as manager?

Thank you,

Regards,

AR-SigLeftPic

Olivier MORON
Miscellaneous Program Member

AR-SigCompLogo

RAYNET SNC ("the Company")

Registration number: RCS Grenoble 429 754 096
Headquarters: Grenoble (FRANCE)

Address: 113, cours Berriat - BP 157 - 38000 Grenoble - FRANCE
Tel : +33 4 76 33 49 52
Cell: +33 6 07 22 53 99
Fax: +33 4 76 70 56 63
Mailto: olivier.mo...@araymond.com<mailto:olivier.mo...@araymond.com>

No employee or agent of the Company is authorized to enter into any legally
binding Agreement by e-mail or by any other electronic means unless that
Agreement is expressly confirmed as part of a final contract issued in writing
by an authorized Representative of the Company. ARaymond(tm) is used as a
trademark. In any cases the Company's General Terms and Conditions and any
other documents referred in the Company's offer shall exclusively apply to
business relationships. This message and any attachments are confidential, for
the exclusive use of the addressee and may be legally privileged. Any other
distribution, use or reproduction is unauthorized and prohibited.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>