Le 06/10/2016 à 08:08, Moron, Olivier a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Ok for me, sounds good, apart the word “backport” which seems to be
> bizarre when speaking about 9.1/bugfixes -> master (I would prefer
> cherrypicked or ported), and also for master -> master (I would prefer
> Pull Request?). For me “backport” means a port of a modification (fix or
> evolution) into a previous version, and not into a future version.

I Agree about confusing wording.

> Regards,
>
> Olivier

New feature ?  (master of course)

Which also mean, beta/RC should be tagged from the version branch, as
this means the version enter "stabilization" phase, and so, feature freeze.

ie: at some point in the future

- branch 9.2/bugfixes
- tag 9.2RC1 from it
- master becomes 9.3dev

We probably also need a "String freeze" for translators.

Remi.