On 07/04/2014 11:15 PM, Jeff Darcy wrote:
There is an improved implementation of trash in gerrit and can help get
more traction with more reviews, rebases etc.

I see nine patches for this, all failing verification and all but one
inactive since March 10.  Given our review rate, is this likely to
converge in only a week?

I think this re-factoring exercise has starved review attention by lack of rebases and not passing regression tests. Anoop and Jiffin are expected to be active on this next week. If all works well, we can possibly get Trash in.

    * RDMA Improvements
      No patches, feature page says work in progress.

Don't think there are any major pieces missing to get rdma functional.
More testing and bug fixes should be mostly it. Can happen in the
interval between feature freeze and code freeze.

The feature page specifically mentions co-existence with TCP, and
performance.  I'm guessing those are addressed by 149, and possibly by
4378.  Is that correct?

Yes, those address a few issues. I believe there are a few open bugs (don't have bz IDs handy right now) in those areas which need to be sorted out and I am hopeful that we can address them by code freeze.

Raghavendra - please fill in here if you have more context on these issues.

Thanks,
Vijay