FYI.

Thanks Louis!

-Vijay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Louis Zuckerman*<m...@louiszuckerman.com <mailto:m...@louiszuckerman.com>>
Date: Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Subject: Ubuntu & Debian packages
To: gluster-us...@gluster.org <mailto:gluster-us...@gluster.org>

I am gearing up to improve the Ubuntu and Debian packages.

These are the glusterfs community packages published on download.gluster.org <http://download.gluster.org>and launchpad.net/~gluster <http://launchpad.net/%7Egluster>. Any improvements made to our packages will be contributed downstream to the Debian & Ubuntu packages in those distributions.

If you currently use, or have an interest in improving, the glusterfs packages for ubuntu/debian please get in touch with me. I'd like to hear from you, either on this mailing list or in IRC (semiosis in #gluster).

If you want to report a *packaging* bug you can open an issue on github here: https://github.com/semiosis/glusterfs-debian

** NOTE: please do not open bugs for glusterfs on my github repo, only issues with my packaging. If you're not sure then please discuss with me before opening an issue on github.

Thank you very much & happy holidays,

-louis