On Wednesday 29 July 2015 03:40 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
hi,
     I just updated
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-spurious-failures with the latest
spurious failures we saw in linux and NetBSD regressions. Could you guys
update with any more spurious regressions that you guys are observing
but not listed on the pad. Could you guys help in fixing these issues
fast as the number of failures is increasing quite a bit nowadays.

I think we have been very tolerant for failing tests and it is time to change this behavior. I propose that:

- we block commits for components that have failing tests listed in the tracking etherpad.

- once failing tests are addressed on a particular branch, normal patch merging can resume.

- If there are tests that cannot be fixed easily in the near term, we move such tests to a different folder or drop such test units.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Vijay