Hello folks,

I've just started this week at Red Hat. Over the next year or so, I'll be
helping with cleaning up the existing CI pipeline and improving it so that we
have much better confidence with releases.

Amy has been helping me get an overview of the infrastructure we have and we
decided to put this on readthedocs under Ops Guide[1], considering we'd like to
be open about our infra. While writing this, I also noticed there were quite a
few warnings from mkdocs about dead links. I've taken a few minutes to fix them
up as well[2]. If anyone has a few minutes, I'd be extremely grateful if you
could merge them both.

Additionally, I notice that we have presentations on the docs git repo, which
makes it burst up in size to 145 MB. This makes for a unpleasant experience
cloning the repo. If we don't clone the repo, we're less likely to see the
warnings from mkdocs about deadlinks and might also turn away potential
contributors. If possible, I'd like to propose that the presentations be hosted
elsewhere and be linked from the documentation site (without breaking existing
URLs). I'm also happy to host it on a separate git repo that is exclusively
used for presentations. Does anyone have any strong opinions on the matter?

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/pull/107
[2]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/pull/108