Thanks for the email Niels!

At present we were not actively looking at this, and surely would be great
to get some activity going on this front. Happy to re-initiate the
discussions if there are any takers for the feature. From my team, I don't
see any sponsors for the feature in next 6 months, at least :-/

-Amar

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)