Hi,

I'm trying to use the NUFA scheduler and it works fine between the machines that are both clients and servers, but I'm not having much luck with getting client-only machines to mount the share.

I'm guessing that the problem is that I am trying to wrap a "type cluster/afr" brick with "option scheduler nufa" with a protocol/server, and export that. Is there any reason why this shouldn't work? Or do I have to set up a separate AFR brick without "option scheduler nufa" to export with a brick of "type protocol/server"?

Thanks.

Gordan