- So I guess we are all for asciidoc or any other "developer" oriented
documentation system.  Sounds good. When you folks pick one Just let us know.

- Point us to the repo and we can all start contributing .

This Probably will simplify things for all of us because we won't have the
wiki-rot problem anymore.

Again I really like how this worked in the hbase community: hbase is a big
program like gluster with similar need for diverse and ever evolving docs...
And the code integrated docs really work well, and I think gluster is definetly
ready for the same doc integration.