On 12/20/2015 12:04 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
On 12/19/2015 04:22 PM, Dan Lambright wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kaleb Keithley" <kkeit...@redhat.com>
To: "gluster-infra" <gluster-infra@gluster.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 1:14:38 PM
Subject: [Gluster-infra] git.gluster.org sick?

I'm getting "fatal: internal server error"when I try to clone from
git.gluster.org

Also affects patch submittal, help needed here..

[root@rhs-cli-11 glusterfs]# ./rfc.sh

Looking into this.

Observed two problems:

1. glusterfs.git requiring a git gc.

2. gerrit service hogging close to 50% of avaialble memory.

Completed git gc & restarted gerrit. It seems to be working fine now - git pull & clone operations completed successfully.

We probably would need to:

1. run git gc through cron - maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

2. Add more memory to the VM that hosts r.g.o if we cannot determine soon why gerrit seems to progressively increase memory utilization over time.

Regards,
Vijay