Excellent, although it must be possible to specify this in /etc/fstab or "by hand" in the volume specification.

Thanks,

Ian

On 11/03/2010 07:15, Amar Tumballi wrote:
We are in the process of providing '-o ro' option for 'mount -t glusterfs' (internally using filter). It should be included in codebase soon.

I will reply here in the thread about the availability.

-Amar