In fact, background for my post is very trivial: glusterfs is really in
development stage. So there is a real difference in using 2.0.9, 3.0.2 or
3.0.3. In fact it might be a difference of go vs no-go in your very special
setup. That's why I judge the comparison to other rpm questions as not valid.
This is not fetchmail where you can use almost any rpm flying around.
And I did not tell to compile your whole setup by hand. I am talking about
glusterfs and using its latest version in favor of using some available rpm
not containing the latest version.
--
Regards,
Stephan