On 06/11/2012 05:52 PM, Fernando Frediani (Qube) wrote:
Was doing some read on RedHat website and found this URL which I wonder if the
problem would have anything to do with this:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Storage_Software_Appliance/3.2/html/User_Guide/ch14s04s08.html

Although both servers and client are 64 I wonder if somehow this could be
related as it seems the closest thing I could think of.

The error I get when trying to power up a VM is:

An unexpected error was received from the ESX host while powering on VM
vm-21112.
Failed to power on VM.
Unable to retrieve the current working directory: 0 (No such file or
directory). Check if the directory has been deleted or unmounted.
Unable to retrieve the current working directory: 0 (No such file or
directory). Check if the directory has been deleted or unmounted.
Unable to retrieve the current working directory: 0 (No such file or
directory). Check if the directory has been deleted or unmounted.

Can you please post nfs log file from the Gluster server that you are trying to mount from?

Thanks,
Vijay