Thanks these look promising. They look geared towards nesting VMWARE inside VMWARE but there is some crossover with nesting QEMU inside VMWARE.

Thanks,

Dan

On 04/04/2014 02:34 PM, Humble Devassy Chirammal wrote:
Hi Daniel,

iiuc, you are not able to expose "svm/vmx" flags to the first level guest ..

Which version of vmware is in use here ? do you think any of the below urls help ?

https://communities.vmware.com/thread/464422
https://communities.vmware.com/message/2220460#2220460

--Humble