Hi all,

We have a 4 node distributed/replicated setup (2 x 2) with gluster version
3.6.4.

Yesterday one node went down due to a power failure, as expected everything
kept working well. But after we brought up the failed node again gluster
started, also as expected, its self-healing process. The moment that happens
all our client connections to the gluster cluster start freezing one by one
till the moment the healing process finishes.

After some research we found this page
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Documenting_the_undocumented
 with some possible performance options to tweak,
performance.least-prio-threads and performance.least-rate-limit. Does anybody
has experience with tweaking these options? What are there default settings?
Are these the right options to tweak or do we needs another approach regarding
our problem?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Davy