Here's my proposal:

Title: GFProxy: Scaling the GlusterFS FUSE Client
Theme: Experience / (Process & Infrastructure)

I plan to cover the following topics:

- Discuss the benefits of the FUSE client vs. NFS & how we use it @ Facebook
today
- Discuss scalability challenges with the FUSE client, operational overhead,
etc.
- Introduce GFProxy:
     - Splitting the core parts of the fuse client (DHT + AFR) into a separate
daemon, which effectively acts as a proxy between FUSE clients and bricks
     - Managing failover in the GFProxy FUSE Client with the AHA (Advanced High
Availability) xlator
     - Current deployment & code status (hope to get this upstream soon!)