Hello all,
at the end I found the cause of my problems:
if in the gluster-server is installed a Xeon-PHI (mic) card and the
server is configured with a scif0 (virtual adapter for bridging withmic)
device and a qib0
(you can see output of ibv_devinfo below)
Gluster uses by default scif0 on which there is no RDMA support.
So the question is: can we change device in any configuration file?
Thank you in advance,
Fedele

# ibv_devinfo
hca_id: scif0
        transport:                      iWARP (1)
        fw_ver:                         0.0.1
        node_guid:                      4c79:baff:fe66:0781
        sys_image_guid:                 4c79:baff:fe66:0781
        vendor_id:                      0x8086
        vendor_part_id:                 0
        hw_ver:                         0x1
        phys_port_cnt:                  1
                port:   1
                        state:                  PORT_ACTIVE (4)
                        max_mtu:                4096 (5)
                        active_mtu:             4096 (5)
                        sm_lid:                 1
                        port_lid:               1000
                        port_lmc:               0x00
                        link_layer:             Ethernet

hca_id: qib0
        transport:                      InfiniBand (0)
        fw_ver:                         0.0.0
        node_guid:                      0011:7500:006f:7446
        sys_image_guid:                 0011:7500:006f:7446
        vendor_id:                      0x1175
        vendor_part_id:                 29474
        hw_ver:                         0x2
        board_id:                       InfiniPath_QLE7340
        phys_port_cnt:                  1
                port:   1
                        state:                  PORT_ACTIVE (4)
                        max_mtu:                4096 (5)