Hi,

Our team is investigating distributed file system.

We are confused about the following message that is written in GlusterFS’s user
guide.
“In a highly available active-active environment, if a NFS-Ganesha server that
is connected to a NFS client running a particular application crashes,
the application/NFS client is seamlessly connected to another NFS-Ganesha
server without any administrative intervention. “
After ‘LVS+CTDB+GlusterFS’ cluster is created,
one node is down when one user is writing data to a file of a mounted directory.

At this time,
If NFS-Ganesha is used, current opened file can still be written without
reopened. Is that right?
If NFS /Samba is used, it is possible that current opened file can still be
written without reopened?

Best regards,

以上、よろしくお��いいたします。
Liu Dan
PF Dept
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech.Co.,Ltd.(FNST)
TEL:+86+25-86630566-8512
FUJITSU INTERNAL:79955-8512
EMail: liud.f...@cn.fujitsu.com<mailto:liud.f...@cn.fujitsu.com>