Thank you so much.

I deleted the info out of the UUid file of each server except of nas23 but it re-adds the nas28 at each service glusterd restart.

Is there something else to delete?

On 03/01/20 14:22, Sanju Rakonde wrote:
Hi,

In every node of the cluster, at /var/lib/glusterd/peers/ directory, we will have peer related information. To come out of this situation, you have to deleteĀ hostname=nas28 from the file, whose name is uuid of node nas23 in all the nodes (except npde nas23). The file will be present underĀ /var/lib/glusterd/peers/.

You can find the uuid of node nas23 at /var/lib/glusterd/glusterd.info <http://glusterd.info> file in nas23 node.