Dear Shwetha,

thanks for your reply. I mounted the volume via fuse on the

gluster storage server and ran the command:

setfattr -n glusterfs.geo-rep.trigger-sync -v "1"
<myDirectoryOfInterestOnTheMountPathAsRootUser>

Before that, I mounted the volume with my default options:

mount -t glusterfs -o acl glusterStorageServer:/volName /mnt/mountPoint

and set root squash to off:

gluster volume set volName server.root-squash off

Is there any possibility to verify that it is done? Actually, the
geo-replication for this volume is running in hybrid crawl due to

the reset-sync-time command.

Kind regards,

Felix

Previously, I got the error "operation not supported" so I was somehow
confused.

Now, it worked and