> On 23. Nov 2022, at 1.03, Strahil Nikolov <hunter86...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> To be honest, I have no idea how to answer that.
> Rocky guys do not want to duplicate the work,  as we got GlusterFS in CentOS
> Stream (see https://forums.rockylinux.org/t/glusterfs-repos-location/6630/7 )
> while the CentOS guys confirmed my suspicion -> once Stream is dead, the
> whole infra will be deleted (see
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/centos-devel/msg21628.html ) and no more
> packages will be available.

Thanks for attempting to answer!

The discussions seem to have been mainly around EL8 and we are interested in
EL9.
It seems we will need to test CentOS Storage SIG packages against EL9 stable
although they have been built against CentOS 9 Stream.
If there are any compatibility issues, we will need to rebuild Gluster from the
source RPMs.

Best regards,
Ville-Pekka
________