Hi,
In gluster the servers can run with newer version in a backward compatibility
mode - a.k.a op-version.Check this article and ensure that client op version is
not smaller than the cluster
one.https://docs.gluster.org/en/v3/Upgrade-Guide/op_version/ .In best scenario,
just download the packages from gluster’s repo and ensure all clients and
servers have the same version.
Also, you can build your own rpms by following
https://docs.gluster.org/en/main/Developer-guide/Building-GlusterFS/  if you
don’t want the precompiled binaries:
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/

Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov