Short answer is... you can't.  But, the SPF is a good first measure, and a
second option to help is a DMARC record.  This won't stop them from using
it, but it should reduce the number of those bounces that you get (and
increase the likelihood they'll be properly marked as spam on the far side,
instead of making it into inbox's).