Sorry for repeating or resurrecting an 'old' problem but is this a new
'twist'?
I've used Gmail for quite sometime without problems.
Couple of months ago my sent emails started appearing in my 'Inbox'.
I have no such problems with another (POP3) web-mail provider I also use.
I also have no rules, etc in Outlook and have followed Google's setup
intructions to the letter, trying both POP3 and IMAP.
So what has changed?
I looked at the Internet header of a test email I sent and received.
The header contained:
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id
hm8sm12114017bkc.10.2013.01.15.02.07.42
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Tue, 15 Jan 2013 02:07:44 -0800 (PST)"
The same 'duplication' occurs using the client on my old (but wonderfully
reliable) HTC Kaiser.
I am no expert on this but is it not that my ISP (T-Online) has 'bounced'
this back?
Could it be something to do with changes Google and/or my ISP provider has
made that now conflict with for example my domain's MX record settings?
I don't want to get into 'solving' this by using Outlook rules and frankly
see no need to.
Any ideas anyone? I am at my wit's end on all this!