I have faxes and voice mails automatically sent to my gmail, but the
subject is generic like "A fax has arrived from remote ID" or "voice
message from outside caller".  I need to be able to edit the subject of the
received email so there is some distinction between them in my voicemail or
fax labels.  I've used several other email products that allowed subject
field to be edited without the need to forward all of these messages to
myself a second time so I can change the subject.  This seems like such a
simple function to provide, but it's incredibly valuable for locating
emails that have been received with generic subjects!