Heh... just as long as your tinfoil is stylish, I wouldn't worry about
taking it off too much.

Your phone and tablet could absolutely be the ones showing up as coming
from another country, especially if a carrier is moving their IPs around
without updating the geotags.  Changing your password was the right thing
to do, and just keep an eye for a short while to see what happens.