I'm trying it out now, Kenneth.  Seems like overkill when we also have our
labels.  "Seems" is the operative word because I just started using the
categories.  Then I thought maybe I should adjust my Inbox type, which I've
had at default for a few years, to better work with the categories.  I
probably should only tamper with one thing at a time.

So you are "used to it," Kenneth, but do you like the categories?