This was been beat to death in another string; I have no clue how to add a
post to it, unless this is it.

The question about how to do an automatic bcc to self on all emails wr
suggesting it, was not really addressed.  There are reasons for wanting
stings of conversations to include self.  There are reasons for wanting
messages to include self as a bcc as a record of the conversation.  The
question did not address having the feature; it mostly too to task those
who wanted to do it.  It is a feature in other email servers.  I think the
issue should not be to force someone to justify they need for it.  It
really should be an easy parameter to set in one's profile or somewhere.
It is important enough that it is offered in other email servers, no real
reason it should not be done here, regardless of the underlying
justification.  Maybe it should be a labs feature.  Don't know how to do
that either.