I know that about these protocols. And the lack of IMAP support from Gmail
is the real problem. So, a such request implies that I'd need a third party
service to do it right, but I can't find the right one.
The deletion on the original server isn't a real problem because I can set
up the professional account to dump the older mails periodically, but I
can't find a way to synchronize the deletion of a mail already retrieved
and integrated to the inbox of one Gmail account with the second one.