My Google address uses my first/last name, no problem.Today in error,
trying to get something to work, I created a new Google address including
my middle initial. BIG mistake. I have a blog on Feedburner and now my
Feedburner pages say NOT FOUND (because it was created under the old
gmail). I want to change it back to the original, and Google apparently
won't let you do it.......what in the world do I do? Try to find everything
I have that is the old address and change it to the new one? That is about
the only thing I can think of. I am so upset and will appreciate any help
anyone can give me. I am not highly technical (or I would have known better
to pull this today!)