First step, it I wouldn't delete them.  That prevents the learning filter
from getting better about them.  I would use your filter to give them a
special label, and occasionally go to the label and mark all as spam.  That
way the filter gets taught.  I've not seen the filter take more than two
weeks to learn some new trick used, so hopefully you won't have to do it
long.

AFAIK, the "via nabancard" means that server is being used to relay the
message to you; so you could see about reporting it to
abuse@nabancard.comand they might close their open relay.