Hi,

I run a kind of online diary mailing list, due to having mental disability.
I write to people online every day, and I include  / exclude people
depending on their relationship with me.

I noticed today, I went to send an email, and everyone on the list
immediately got rejected, and I got the rejected message again. I wrote
here once before.

I just want to say, even though it seems like my email is spam it is not.
It is just a tool I am using to help myself and others, and I do feel
discriminated slightly, because my behaviour that is emulating spammers is
not true.

I am just suffering from mental disability, and not allowing me to do what
I need to do hinders my progression and I do feel discriminated that these
patterns that are observed in spammers are being observed in one with a
mental disability, and discriminated by google by blocking those patterns.

Those patterns are just me.