When I go searching for this answer, I can't tell when I've found an answer
that was correct for an old version of gmail or this one, or something in
between...there seems to be no tracking system for versions to which people
can refer!

Here's the issue:

I'm in the throes of starting a small biz...won't be profitable until after
2014.  WestRF is a dba I've used for a decade.  So, that's the name.  But
the biz is in three rather distinct fields:

Radio systems design (WestRF)
Accessories for musicians (WRFMusic)
Piano and keyboard lessons (WRFPiano)

I'd really like to have all three as possible "em...@gmail.com" addresses.
Can I?  I saw somewhere that if you create too many gmail accounts, they'll
start locking some out.  Is this true, or not?

Thanks,

Dave
Chief Janitor, WestRF