Hi Christine

Please do break your long sentences up, it makes it far easier to read.

I'm not sure where you are referring to that Gmail and Google say you
have one account to sign into anything. I can add an account by
clicking on my avatar on the top-right and switch between them.
I'm also not sure why you're talking about msn.com and Gmail together,
they belong to two different companies (Microsoft and Google) and have
no relation to each other.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Christine Schupbach <cmsinv...@msn.com> wrote:
> This is getting insane.  I have a main address at msn.com that I use and
> have always been able to sign into my gmail version of that account (it also
> has my YouTube account, etc.).  I also have Several gmail accounts.  Keeping
> track of this is becoming totally ridiculous, yet Gmail and Google keep
> saying that I have 'one account' that I can use to sign into anything.  Not
> true!  And this morning, I tried to sign into gmail via my msn.com and for
> the first time, I am completely blocked!  A screen comes up that Requires me
> to either make this an Alternate email address to a different gmail account,
> or, if I want to Keep this as it is, to create a New gmail account.  Well, I
> chose the Latter (and believe me, it is getting harder and harder to even
> pick a gmail name these days!).  So fine, I have a new, useless gmail
> account, and then went back to sign into my msn.com account via gmail, four
> listed together now, and I Still get that page!  Saying that I either have
> to make it an Alternate address or, to keep it, create a New gmail account,
> which I did to no success!  Help!  I have No access to my msn.com gmail
> account anymore and that is the one I used Constantly!
>
> --

Marko