On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Fariha Newaz <
​​
fkitty2000...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then who are you? And how do we make this stop?

You will notice the group is called 'Gmail-Users', not 'Free Gmail Support'
. You will also notice that the description is 'Talk about Gmail, good or
bad.' and not 'just dump your problems here and somebody will respond' so
if you are needing help, do take the time to type out your situation
properly, including full detail and what *you* have done so far to
investigate/troubleshoot.

If some spammer is sending email using your email address then it is
possible, as Doc says, that your account is compromised. Other
possibilities are that your address is published somewhere publicly and
it's been picked up by a Bot, or one of your contacts' computer is infected
with malware and that has grabbed your address from them. I couldn't find
your address in any web search. If the problem is the latter mentioned, all
you can do is delete the DSN messages and eventually they will go away.

--
Marko