We have a second, and here's a third.

The first time I get a message saying it's encrypted at Dmail, not only
will I not read it, but I will e-mail you and ask you to remove me from
your contact list.

Internet mail servers try to minimize the amount of machines your message
touches between you and me, to reduce the risk of someone else getting
ahold of it.  This intentionally adds another party to the mix.

And no thank you to the new spam vector to trick you into downloading their
virus... "You have a new message from Marko.  Click here to open it in
Dmail."... NOPE!