​Hi Ron​

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Ron Hosking <ronho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. After reading your post I managed to delete
> Google+. My concern was that I had read somewhere that Google+ is closely
> associated with many other Google Apps and I wanted to be sure that the
> ones that I use would be OK ... they are. By the way, this Google+ App
> seems to have been completely removed from my wifi android tablet and is
> not listed in 'Disabled'.

​All Google apps are tied to your Google account but of course you can
choose what you want to use or not. I'm not sure how you got all that
content on your page, mine only has stuff that I have followed.​ This would
suggest to me that perhaps your account has been compromised. Now may be a
good time to change password and ensure that your account recovery info is
up to date. See https://myaccount.google.com/ under 'Security Checkup'.

​What Skip was referring to about the 'Disable' button is that some apps on
Android are 'system apps' that cannot be uninstalled but only disabled. An
example of this would be the 'Google Play Store'. Google+ however is not a
system app.​

​Cheers​
--
Marko