I noticed I have a filter in my Gmail to label messages from this group and
then realized I haven't received anything in years, so I stopped by the
webpage.  The group is still here at the webpage but is inactive for some
reason.  So just thought I'd post this to see if it gets through to
anyone.  I can't recall if the group is moderated or not.