ni...@lysator.liu.se (Niels Möller) writes:

  > But sure, support also in try.c would be good.

  Added now. Please have a look if it the changes are sane. I use the
  second source for the uh input, and I added a DATA_DIV_QR_1 to get it in
  the proper range. I couldn't figure out any way to make size2 == 1
  always, so I just set tr->size2 = 1 and let it be whatever size try
  figures out. Anyway, only the low limb is used.

  I also tried setting tr->size_2 == SIZE_2, but then it crashed when
  copying arguments around, I don't understand why.

This confuses me too, I'm afraid.

I never really understood try.c, and it is always a pain to add things.

(I didn't write try.c, Kevin did.  It is very a useful tool, and am am
grateful for his contribution.)

--
Torbjörn