Hi Oleg,

You can display different models/post-processing views in different windows or
subwindows. To synchronize the viewport, use "Alt+mouse click" on the rotation
and/or scale button in the status bar. Currently there's no "live update" (you
need to Alt+click to sync) - I've added this to our TODO list.

I've uploaded a short video to show how the current multi-window stuff works:

https://youtu.be/Bxc6kaoltOA

Christophe

> On 22 Apr 2017, at 17:13, Олег Рябков <oleg.ryabkov...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hmm.. Sorry, I forgot that it's impossible in gmsh to show different scenes
> in split windows (for example, several different postprocessing fields or
> geometry), so this makes my previous question pointless. In CFX it's possible
> to split window and show different  scenes with synced cameras (for example
> temperature and velocity). I'm
>  afraid it's too complicated for gmsh accounting the philosophy of interface
> and options.
>
> Anyway, gmsh is favorite tool in our lab, so we are glad that it's getting
> better.
>
> --
>   Best regards, Oleg

Prof. Christophe Geuzaine