Hello,

I am trying to build a geometry consisting of 3 blocks connected.
The blocks should have stretched meshes (as seen when generating 2D meshes in
the attached geo).

I failed when attempting to do the 3D. At first I removed the interconnecting
surfaces between the blocks so that the complete volume could be meshed.
That did not work (perhaps too complex, too many surfaces involved?).

In a second try, I added these interconnecting surfaces and generate the
volumes separately as in the Test.geo. Even the first block fails to generate
(incompatible surface message). This seems to be something I am doing wrong?

Even if this can be made to work I will probably end up with 3 non-connected
meshes right? This woud not be what I want. Can these then be connected?

Could you give me a hand with this geometry/mesh?

Thanks very much !
Danny.