It's just a regular peptide with the sequence KLVFFAE
One of the Phenylalanines (the first one from the left is replaced with phenylglycine. The ends are capped with acetyl and NH2 groups. I could parametrize the acetyl, because that needed me to put in just one dihedral. There are 7 strands of the peptide which form a sheet. Seven such sheets in turn are stacked on top of each other. This is the system I want to do MD on. I did use -merge in the pdb2gmx conversion.
Thanks
Ashutosh