Hi all,
I am a bit confused about some points on the manual (section 6.1, manual 3.2). I f i define two groups: one that will be pulled and the other as reference group; then the force constant and the rate, must i define also the afm_dir and the afm_unit? In my mind, if i define two groups (centers) in the space, they will define a vector where the spring will be placed and then I'll set also the strenght of pulling and its movement (rate). Could someone give me some hints or comments about?
Many thanks
Andrea