I had a similar problem before. Check and see if "cpp" is in /usr/bin/cpp path. Sometime it is in /lib/cpp depending on your operating system. You can check the location of cpp by typing "which cpp" on the command line.

Hope this help, Sukit

Kushal Seth wrote:

    HI all !
    I am gettting this error  while doing my simulation... for the
    bilayers

    Back Off! I just backed up emout-nowater.mdp to
    ./#emout-nowater.mdp.1#
    checking input for internal consistency...
    ...ling /usr/bin/cpp
    : No such file or directory
    cpp exit code: 32512
    -I/usr/local/gromacs/share/gromacs/top  mytop-nowater1.top >
    gromppdriwHo'
    ' command is defined in the .mdp file
    processing topology...
    processing coordinates...
    Program grompp, VERSION 3.3
    Source code file: grompp.c, line: 427

    Fatal error:
    number of coordinates in coordinate file
    (binaryCR-Ochol-box-largeZ.pdb, 10280)
                does not match topology (mytop-nowater1.top, 0)

    I would appreciate if anyone can help me out with this.
    Thanks
    Kris