On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 00:07:29 -0700
 "Gaurav Chopra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I am getting the following error with mdrun. I have done a few things but the system complains of 1-4 interactions and gives LINCS warning if the constraints are not turned off in the mdp file. I also changed the fudgeQQ = 1.0 (instead of 0.5) in ffoplsaa.itp and then did mdrun but I get 1-4 interaction table size error and then LINCS warning. The output of mdrun for one of these peptides is as follows. I am working on normal mode decoys of each peptide and many of the decoys have no problems with mdrun but some
gives this error and Segmentation Fault.

Please advice.

The lincs warnning are on water molecules isn't it ???

XAvier