Hi all!
I am performing simulations to corraborate with FRET data. I have performed mutations on a few residues and made them cys. To these cys AEDANS needs to be attached. The pdb O/P was got from PRODRG. Now my worry is how am I gonna build the .top file for this flour and how to attach it to the Cys of interest. Looking forward to your suggestions.
Thanks
Jayant

Jayasundar Jayant James
Postdoctoral research fellow,
Department of Veterinary and Comparative Anatomy, Pharmacology and Physiology(VCAPP), Washington state university, Pullman 99164-6520, USA.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp
Phone office:335-5937, Cell:1-509-432-5790