Tsjerk Wassenaar wrote:
Marcelo,

Have you considered reading the FAQ, searching the mailing list, reading the manual or just paying attention? Just yesterday there was mention of a ligand jumping out of the box, to which several replies were given and your exact question is asked on this list at least every month!

Well, it is just possible Marcelo is new, Tsjerk... :-) I do echo your frustration from time to time that people don't display much initiative in solving their own problems, even to the point of not reading readily-available material in the manual. In general I'm happy to help someone, but I'm much happier to do so if I get the impression they're working actively to solve the problem, rather than doing an imitation of a sponge... after all, I'm giving up *my* time to help with someone else's problem that is of no consequence to me...