Hi Dallas,

On May 18, 2006, at 5:00 AM, Dallas B. Warren wrote:

Just a FYI for those developing the website, you might want to look into
using the OpenSEF component for Joomla.

Gets rid of the long, complicated URLs, and means you can specify what
the URL should actually look like, no matter what the native Joomlal URL
is.

Thanks - actually I already installed it, but I had to disable it (temporarily) the other day since it didn't work for content items that had a question mark in the title!

Hopefully I'll have some time for debugging during the weekend...

Cheers,

Erik