Hi,

I am making available under GPL two perl scripts, one of which converts
a CHARMM27 .prm file into the necessary .itp files for pdb2gmx to use to
produce .top files, and another that massages that .top file into
something that will produce a .tpr file that will get CHARMM energy & force evaluations. I have submitted it for inclusion on the GROMACS web page and hopefully it will appear there shortly.

In the meantime, because I know there is interest in these scripts, if you want an email copy of the distribution that I hope will go up on the GROMACS web page, please email me off-list.

Regards,

Mark Abraham