Anthony Cruz wrote:
Hi:
I want to run a simulation of a heme protein. I found that in the gromacs site the bug in the specbond.c and I download this file from bugzilla. I substitute this file in the source and try to build a new rpm to install. When I instal the new rpm and try to use pdb2gmx the progam stop with the followin error:

:-)  G  R  O  M  A  C  S  (-:

*** buffer overflow detected ***: pdb2gmx terminated
Aborted

Sounds like you have a memory problem. Try a smaller system and see...